Sunday, August 29, 2010

P0ST 2/ STATES OF THE UNION: 1.ODIN 2. Hugin and Munin

1. What piece do other people like most? Do you agree? Why do you think they like it?
As part of an Illustration 4 assignment these two pieces were apart of a 2 part series about a historical myth from a given list. This was my most responsive critique up to that point, the class responded well to my work and gave great feedback and so did the professor. And for me I enjoyed every minute of it, because it allowed me the chance to recognize potential and strengths as an artist when I put forth the proper effort. The piece was exciting to the class because it was in fact the best work they'd seen from me and it was kind of pleasing. Some of the techniques and use I got out of photoshop surprised me, due to the fact I wasn't to experienced in it at the time I worked on the piece. The second piece with the Odins' ravens Hugin and Munin were the over all favorite of my class. The one posted isn't the final version, which had minor changes, however, when I locate it I'll post it as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment