Sunday, August 29, 2010

3. Choose 5 doodles or sketches that you like as much as any of your finished pieces.

A lot of these post/sketches are relative to my newly found interest in shapes and found objects that are elements to someday finished illustration when time makes it possible.

This sketch fends for an unfinished illustration for a friend thats theme is based upon the NCAA College football team, the Miami Hurricanes and its dominance over rivals teams which is nearly done. I just adore the visible marks that overlay one another which looks like a lot of scribbling took place and more work than there is truth.

Gotta love the wild bull....... you want believe where this shape came about........come along and ride it.........
Beaver Sketches for a comic....... coming soon! and a rhino in the upper left corner.
A sketch of a drug dealing Ant Eater that came to play in my mind on a scorching hot day a Warehouse over the summer which I started to write notes on as soon as my break came along that day. I was some what dedicated, completing numerous doodles, even on the clock and while riding my walkie rider(Stand -Up operator Fork Lift). The experience gave me notable reference to a warehouse being a gold mine for any artist studying shapes, just as I am.
Heres a jumble of scribbles from a sketchbook page of character design that came about from me spotting a piece of striped clothing wear that appeared to be a (blanket, old sweater, garment, etc.) thrown in the road over the summer while driving. Along with sketching came a story about the wakening of a new friendship by untimely happenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment